MyCryptoPatent Detailed Steps
This document outlines how to create a HlyGrail Intellectual Property File. We will do most of this for you for a nominal fee, including listing you in our directory for a year, or you can do it all yourself personally. Commercial use requires a license.
- Obtain software to create a bitcoin private key / address. Example: http://bitaddress.org
- Decide the type of bitcoin address like Segwit or Bech32
- Create the private/public keys and the bitcoin address
- Save the private key, if you want to be able to spend funds from the address.
- Record the Address such as 3JyuLXGa29P1PnfUcMBo4NCxDFRPSqJd25
- Verify the address has never been seen on the blockchain.
- Obtain all multimedia for your patent. The basic MyCryptoPatent includes ONE file, usually a document file, listed and verified in the Intellectual Property File.
- Create an Intellectual Property File. This is usually a text file in the following format:
- Heading - Intellectual Property File
- Bitcoin Address
- Title of Idea
- Short Description
- Number of Documents
- Document 1
- Title of Document1
- Short Description
- File Name – Name not important
- File Type
- Encrypted or Not with bitcoin address Y/N
- Hash type MD5 SHA-1 SHA-256 SHA-512 or Other
- Hash of File
- Size of File
- Add additional documents in the Format of Document 1. (Extra fees apply if we do the patent.)
- The Hash can be created by several programs, such as: https://md5file.com/calculator
- Encrypt the Intellectually Property File with the Bitcoin Address.
- Use https://aesencryption.net or other method and use 256 bit. Whatever encryptor used, make sure you record it with the correct details to decrypt the Intellectual Property File. The Company uses AES SHA-256 CBC.
- Create the Hash for the encrypted Intellectual Property File and record it. The Hash will always be 64 hex digits. As example the original Hash for HlyGrail0 is:
- Take the hex for HlyGrail which is 486c79477261696c and append the Hash of the Intellectual Property File to become the OP_RETURN for the blockchain transaction. As example the HlyGrail0 OP_RETURN for the file above is:
Recording on the Blockchain
- Make sure you have a bitcoin wallet with enough funds to do a transaction and pay miners fees. You must know the private key of the address holding the funds to be able to sign a bitcoin transaction.
- Use software that will allow you to register a RAW transaction on the bitcoin blockchain. You will need to create a transaction with the address holding the funds payable to the address you are creating the patent with, and a OP_RETURN with your Intellectual Property File hash code.
- I am not going to tell you how to do a RAW transaction because you can make BIG mistakes sending funds directly on the bitcoin blockchain, which could cost you a LOT of money and your patent will fail. Raw transactions can be done with https://coinb.in, but there are many technical challenges including loss of funds in other wallets.
- Once the transaction is verified on the blockchain, you can use the transaction number to look up your blockchain Patent / Intellectual Property File Address and the OP_RETURN for verification of your Intellectual Property File.
- Visit http://HlyGrail.com for more details, the Portfolio and Directory for some examples on what the documents and Intellectual Property Files look like.
- Create a folder for your patent.
- Save information in a file where all your bitcoin information is stored, like your private key. Because the Crypto patent can never be changed, if you lose your bitcoin address private key, there will be minor consequences unless you sent funds to the address or want to send messages from the address.
- Store ALL the ORIGINAL documents referenced in the Intellectual Property File into the folder.
- Create a Patent Info File containing:
- Name of the main patent file
- Blockchain / bitcoin Address
- Encrypted and plain text Intellectual Property File (usually named with the bitcoin / blockchain Address) with proper file types
- Hash for the encrypted Intellectual Property File
- OP_RETURN containing 486c79477261696c prefixing the Hash
- Transaction Number
- Zip the entire folder and use a password, if you want, but DO NOT forget the password for the zip file.
- Make many copies of the zip file and store the copy in different locations so you never lose your patent. Because everything is encrypted on the blockchain, if someone gets your files, it only gives them inside information on your idea, but you still have proof it is your material tied to the blockchain, provided you use your identification in the Documents or Intellectual Property File, or maintain the private key to sign messages as proof of owner.
- Provide your original documents as needed knowing they are registered and dated. If there is ever a challenge in court, you will be able to prove the date and time you recorded your information, and that it has never been modified.
- Remember, the date and time on the blockchain and not dates recorded in your documents are provable. This is why it is important to create your CryptoPatent as soon as possible.
- In general, all you need to provide is the Blockchain Transaction Number and your encrypted Intellectual Property file. The OP_RETURN verifies the hash on the Intellectual Property File and the Address will decrypt the file exposing the hash proof for all your original documents. You can now provide any document listed in the Intellectual Property File as needed and provable by the hash of the document in the Intellectual Property File.
Notes and License
- Although this page explains the entire process for you to create and use the HlyGrail algorithm, you can only use it free for personal purposes. There is high potential for error including loss of significant funds, if you do this on your own. Commercial purposes must be licensed. Visit http://HlyGrail.com for the license agreement. This means you cannot create a CryptoPatent for your friends, office workers, club, non profit, etc; you must purchase a license.
- Our basic cost for this process is very low and reasonable. In fact, the full cost is usually far less than just a patent search for competing patents. Additionally, individuals paying for our services will be included in our patent directory free for a year, which we expect to have very high value for investors and individuals bringing products to market.
- The initial base patents with one document in the Intellectual Property File will be sold for $350. Coupon value will be returned to the purchaser's bitcoin address. The price will increase to $500 after reaching our initial target volume. The different price will depend on coupon codes and cash or bitcoin. Depending on popularity and costs, the price may increase more. If blockchain transaction fees increase significantly, you will need to include a blockchain transaction fee to cover expense. You can purchase a basic patent for the going price and patent your documents in the future. The license is transferable and sellable by the holder until used. As example, you purchase a base patent license for $300 with coupon, but do not submit your patent. You sell the patent license for $320 to someone else, profiting $20. The price rises to $500 per basic patent. The person turns in the license for the patent without paying additional costs, unless blockchain fees are now included. Licenses purchased for future use will be registered as a HlyGrail utility token to the purchaser and transferable without company involvement.
- During initial marketing, Entry Tokens will be provided to the purchaser if they use a Coupon, coded to the referral. If the purchaser elects to participate in Circulating Currency, the Entry Token can be used to qualify them for the first donation and they will donate their Entry Token converted into mall tokens to their referral.
- Contact the company for large volume orders and discounts. Commercial entities will be able to sell those licenses as a branded value-added reseller. As example, they could provide a service with their own powerful directory, marketing, and secure storage for the Intellectual Property Documents, and charge any price the market will bear.
- Bounties are common in crypto blockchains. It is easy to find OP_RETURNS on the blockchain. You can search any using HlyGrail as the first characters in the OP_RETURN to find our valid Intellectual Property Files and imposters. You can search ANY OP_RETURN and attempt to discover potential copyright infringements. The evidence is on the blockchain forever.
- What is a violation? Anyone using a Transaction to find and use, or directly use, a bitcoin address to discover a Hash in the corresponding OP_RETURN to identify the Hash of an Intellectual Property File encrypted by the Address is using the HlyGrail Algorithm. The algorithm covers other Altcoins and blockchains, public or private, using the same process even if they use a different name for OP_RETURN or modify the size of the field used as an OP_RETURN. This algorithm cannot be used commercially without a license for creating, identifying, storing, searching or any other process.
- The first individual finding such a violation used on a small scale, such as someone creating myCryptoPatent's for their club or friends, will be awarded ALL the profit of a successful small claims court finding with the maximum damage for a claim filed. The right to sue will be awarded directly to the individual finding the violation.
- For commercial violations, the first individual finding such a violation, will be awarded 50% of the profit of a case leading to the prosecution of the violator. Claims will be filed for Intellectual Property theft with damages including triple punitive damages. (The company has already prepared suit for Apple using the algorithm in hardware, NEM, BCH, and ETH so save your energy.)
- Each CryptoPatent is covered as Trade Secrets until exposing your information. Since all documents have been put together in software programs and organized as a file encrypted and coded by the blockchain, everything in your Intellectual Property File is covered by copyright. Your ideas are registered and coded in the Intellectual Property File and should be the same as patents; however, patent types are just being recognized by states and countries individually. We expect that HlyGrail Patents can be protected just as strongly in court as any US Patent or for that matter any country patent. Who can claim your Intellectual Property is protected only by US Patent law or some other country law or our CryptoPatent? Cases are being done constantly challenging and proving cryptology is valid to show proof of ownership. You may want to offer bounties for YOUR myCryptoPatents.